Free Drop In Dives
WHAT IS A DROP IN DIVE?
Every Saturday morning at 9:30am we provide a divemaster and head to various shore sites.
Meet new dive buddies and explore the amazing dive destinations Victoria has to offer.
EQUIPMENT RENTALS & REQUIREMENTS
- If you have your own equipment simply come to the shop 10-15 minutes early and join the group.
- If you need to rent equipment, we recommend you reserve equipment in advance. In order to reserve your gear, you can register for what you need online, then call the shop or drop in to pay for your rental. Please arrive at the shop at 9am to pick up and review your equipment.
The diving in Victoria can be cold depending on the time of year. We recommend drysuit training, but we do have wetsuits available to rent. Prior to joining a drop in dive we do ask for the following:
- You must be an open water diver.
- If you have not been diving in the last 12 months, we ask that you complete a scuba review prior to joining us. Many divers without experience in cold water and who have been out of the water for a while, choose to take the drysuit specialty course.
- Divers must be at least 16 years of age. Divers under 19 require a parental release waiver.
We reserve the right to cancel Drop in Dives if weather is deemed too dangerous for the day.